Orders on Raru

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alastair

AVForums Veteran
AV Forums Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm seriously concerned that Raru are going out of business. Has anyone placed an order on them recently? If so, when? I'm trying to figure out if they are still accepting orders or not, hence the question. I placed an order for 15 items in July, delivery was scheduled for 5 September (and yes I did check it was for September 2022 ;)). Obviously I haven't received anything yet or I would be posting this. More concerningly, not one of the 15 items has changed status since when I ordered and paid in July. So I might as well have placed this order yesterday (according to their app). In the past my orders have been updated as things arrived so you knew where you were in the process and which items were holding things up. I've emailed 3 times and today left a 3rd message telephonically. No one ever phones back and the email response I get back seems automated as it does not refer to anything specific.

Another guy I have been chatting to has his order going back to 5 May with a delivery date of June 8. :cry: Obviously nothing delivered to him yet and he also gets the "word for word" seemingly automated email reply that I am getting.

So, has anyone placed an order on these guys recently ie are they still accepting orders and these delays are just normal for Raru? Or is it possibole the company is going under and Im never seeing my order or money again?

Alastair