Mustard - Do you know what it is?

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mafioso

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
My favourite brand of mustard is Beaufor Hot English made in France and usually sold only by P'nP. And usually out of stock.

I went looking for the stuff at P'nP Wynberg today but they had no Hot English of any descriptioin.

So off I went to Shoprite but as I don't buy mustard there, asked a shop assistant where they keep mustard. Just a blank look I got. Asked a second assistant and got another blank look. Shop assistant no 3 took me to where they sold baby foods :wallbreak:

I then asked no 4 and she took me to where they have car polishes and Kleen Green. Assistant no 5 gave me another blank look and I asked her for a pen and wrote down m - u - s - t - a - r - d and she also didn't know but took the easy way out and mumbled through her passion gap "We don't stock that stuff".

Assistant no 6 waltzed by, accompanied by a supervisor and I asked where they kept their condiments. We marched to the back of the store where they kept toilet brushes, brooms and cheap umbrellas.

Getting a bit desperate, I went to the kiosk where they know me from buying newspapers. Assistant no 7 took me to the manager's office where I explained what I wanted to buy. I had to spell "mustard" again for them. No 7 got sent off behind the checkouts and after another 20 minutes, she returned triumphantly with a jar of Colmans which is the only brand they stock.

Geesh, Whitey - do you know what's happening in your stores?

mafioso

Latest posts