Mentor

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phase

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Does anyone here pay a professional mentor? I'm looking at bringing someone onboard. Key area's we looking at is,

? Franchising
? Master franchising
? Building an asset
? Passive income
? Building a legacy

The backdrop, we are a small car wash franchise on the brink of becoming the biggest in SA. My drive is to be in every provinces (9) once we achieve this we can register with all the banks, ebucks etc... So basically you will wash your car for free, this will double our turnover at all our branches. We building the Northwest province this month which will then place us in 6 provinces. 

Need an extremely successful mentor not someone that in the near future will be just infront of me, want to stretch man! Need a someone urgently as I'm now swimming maybe drowning... Let me explain, at our branches we build a little 5x3m little office, the franchisor of Galito's approached us and now they want to drop a Galito's pod 6x2.4m at all our branches where possible. So now you will have two franchises in the same precinct, in essence double the turnover and half the rental. We busy with a corporate deal now at our first pilot location.

Then we are also piloting with another franchise, in-fact this particular franchise has bought the Canterbury car wash from us and now want to bolt on their offering, think Dent Doctor lines... Hence me being way out of my comfort zone!

With the wealth here, please also share your business lessons and we can learn from them. I will also share some of my expensive lessons.

Latest posts