LG55C7V VS SAMSUNG 55Q7F VS HISENSE 58N5000UW

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Golf

Reaction score
So its time for my upgrade from Samsung 50" plasma, yes i know any new tv is an upgrade BUT im looking for a LIVING ROOM TV.

Im struggling with spending 20K on either Lg or Samsung to be honest leaning towards Lg, as oppose to just a normal 15k UHD tv. To be  fair I and most, ok not most but alot of us still watch DSTV mainly, and the stream 4k Netflix is kinda dependent on your data package. No fiber in my area yet and using a sh..ty 10meg uncapped Tel..m line.

So back to the question, Living room tv, good for sport, to be watched in a room  which can be darkened with current curtains but dont really want to everytime I watch tv. 3m viewing distance not that matters anymore. Bit of Xbox One gaming nit that is going to sway me. But what will is good HDR which im told rules out the HiSense.

And Last question, are there any Professional Tv Calibrators in CPT as if im going to drop 20k on a tv id want ut optimises

#help #clueless #confused

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk