LF: Spray painting company in Cape Town

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lanties

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
Can someone please recommend a top class spray painting company in Cape Town. After spending many weekends in sealing/sanding/sealing/sanding my pauduk covered speakers with shellac I have decided to chicken out on spraying the 2K clearcoat myself. The main reasons are:

a) I do not have enough experience with spray painting, to do this to the standards I would like to have it done.
b) I do not have a spray booth or anything "clean" enough to even try setting up a temporary spray booth.
c) It is southeaster time in Cape Town and there is just too much dust/pollen particles in the air to do this outside.
d) Any mistake where I have to take it down to raw wood again will drive me absolutely insane as I know how much effort has gone into sealing that raw wood.
e) I have spent good money on getting the components together for these speakers including labour to build the boxes.  The final finish may as well be done professionally and I am very happy to pay for it.

Latest posts