items Seen @ Cash converters - Bargains

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilipD

Reaction score
So, I am a Cash Converter aholic, and I visit multiple stores on a daily basis, so I decided that I would start this thread for the interest of the Community, for items that I see in a store that I think are possibly of interest to the community or are a bargain and I am not interested in purchasing the item. I am in no way affiliated to Cash Converters, and testing of the items are up to you. My advice is to check these items thoroughly before buying them. If this is not allowed, please mods, you can remove the post, but I think it might be a valuable thread and someone might find a couple of useful bargains on here. I will also update this thread when I have time and only if I have seen anything of value. I will also post interesting items that I come across, but you will have to decide if it's a bargain or not!! I will also only post higher end stuff on here, not the regular Sony Amp or Samsung Blu Ray Player!!! This is Gauteng only BTW, sorry!!

Latest posts