Hifi Art - great photos of equipment

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Air

AVForums Super Veteran
AV Forums Supporter
Reaction score
As many of you probably know by now, the way equipment look and feel are, for me, part of the fun of our hobby. Equipment much enrich my life in some way; the sound is important, but the rest also matters to me. (I realise this could be contentious for some, but my intention is not to debate this in this thread.

As a closet photographer, an amateur that doesn't find enough time for this passion and nowadays mainly uses my mobile phone when I travel to take pics I realise how challenging it is to take aesthetically pleasing photos of equipment, so I am curious as to what the rest of the forum members have achieved in this regard.

So please share your best with us for the pure fun of it. Let's see how creative you are with a camera in hand. I have one further interest, and that is how equipment adds aesthetic value to a room and contributes to the atmosphere and vibe but this is only a nudge rather than a criteria. All shots, abstract, deconstructed, B&W, all would be nice to see.

One criteria however the pic must have been taken by yourself and not shared from a different platform or person.

I am looking forward to see what is possible!

Stefan

Latest posts