Harman Kardon Citation Towers - issues

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxxyc

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
Hi guys, long time no see!  Been a really really tough time so far, but I'm posting here with new hope on a new product!

So I recently got my hands on a pair of Harman Kardon Tower speakers.  Well, I'm getting my hands on them this afternoon.  According to the owner, they are working fine, but when you try to stream to them, the music lags and breaks up every few seconds.  He said he's tried a bunch of things, but the smart functionality seems to be wonky.

Now, I'm hoping someone here has experience with these, and knows or can point me in the direction of trying to get these fixed.  First and foremost I'll obviously do a factory reset on the system and see if there's a firmware update on them.  If that doesn't work, then I'm out of options, so here I am, asking if anyone has heard of these issues before?  I'm hoping it's a quick and simple fix, to be honest, they're seemingly expensive speakers and I'd like to give them a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts