GOOOODDDD MOOOORRRRNIINGGG AV FORUM.......

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buggaree

Reaction score
Good morning everybody

I'm new to the forum and this is my first official post. I've been a little slow out of the starting blocks of life and now, at age 33, i'm looking into getting my first sound systems for my cars and home spaces. My knowledge of Audio was limited to guys in the street with DOOF DOOF DOOF. i've recently learnt, but being a fly on the wall of this forum that there is so much more to sound than DOOF DOOF DOOF.

I've visited some listening rooms at high-end stores and now the difference is night and day. (I cant believe I though loud=better)

I look forward to learning plenty and hopefully meeting some of you in the future...

My audio needs:
- Stereo system to listen to LP's I've inherited from my late Dad(he was an audiophile, but i never bothered to catch tips)
- Surround system for my gaming needs(I play 1st person shooter on XBOX and PC)

I've recently bought a set of Onkyo HT-S7705 speakers(minus the sub and AVR) and learnt my first lesson: First decide what you want, then buy.... :headbanger: