Consistently Good Experience at E-Piphany

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Avian

AVForums Member
Reaction score
I feel like after this post : https://www.avforums.co.za/index.php/topic,98233.0.html, I have to also mention a very positive situation.

(Disclaimer : I am in no way associated or sponsored by E-Piphany. I'm purely sharing my great experience hoping others will find the same positive experience with them)

I believe in credit / praise where it's due. Complaining is easy, I feel we should thank just as easily when it's justified. With that in mind I wanted to share my opinion on E-Piphany  located in Bellville, Western Cape (https://e-piphany.co.za/). I've been a customer of them for years, I can't recall how long, but it's likely approaching a decade now I suppose.

One thing I value in my life, whether it be my insurance "middleman" or my financial advisor, banker or audio visual supplier - is a trust relationship. I've always liked having a specific person that I can get to know and build trust with over time. In my experience this leads to a very positive interaction that is lasting and reassuring.

Hein, Brent and his whole team has demonstrated honesty, knowledge, sincerity, care and exemplary service over the years I've done business with them. They are very well stocked and offer excellent demo's and will go the extra mile for their customers. There is constant positive change, innovation, new products, demo room changes and new gear. I make it a habit of going to see what is new from time to time. Being able to trade in my old gear has always made things hugely easier for me when making a purchase. You can discuss pricing with them and I've found it to be excellent, but even if a certain item is more expensive with them (I can't really recall this happening, though I don't always look everywhere, reason follows), I would rather buy from them because of the trust, service and trade in capability.

I'm sure I'm not alone in being a happy E-Piphany customer. It truly is rare finding this type of experience in any consumer market. A very sincere thanks to Hein, Brent and his team for doing things the way they do. I hope they never retire!

(I also have to mention some on forum members that have been very kind and helpful to me recently. Please forgive me if I miss anyone, I appreciate each and every one of the forum members and especially so the ones that took of their valuable time to help and advise me. Thanks to (no specific order) Bizkit, Timber_MG, Morgan Irwin and others!