Better sound NOW! (Just a phone call away!)

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghostinthemachine

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Apparently you can have your sound system optimized "telepathically" by the following company.

"The Teleportation Tweak is independent of distance and will work anywhere in the world. We routinely perform the Teleportation Tweak for distances between 1000 and 4000 miles and have performed the Teleportation Tweak for distances greater than 10,000 miles. The Teleportation Tweak works equally well over landline phones or cell phones."

According to the site my audio system can sound worlds better when I phone them up and ask them to "Teleportation Tweak" My System over the phone. But what if someone taps into my line? What if we get cut of or my minutes run out? What if they miss and "Teleportation Tweak" my neighbors $80 Sony mini hi-fi?

"The Teleportation Tweak has a profound effect on the sound: (1) Clearer, (2) More information, (3) Greater frequency extension and (4) Lower distortion. The Teleportation Tweak is performed during a phone call to Machina Dynamica from a landline phone or cell phone in any room of the house. The tweak itself takes about 20 seconds and will sound to the listener like a series of mechanical pulses."

Hell, it even seems they can sharpen my cartridges blunt stylus over the phone for higher highs from my vinyl records! Lately my records has sounded rather dull. I must get this tweak. 

Read more here...
http://www.machinadynamica.com/machina60.htm

Latest posts