Assistance on Power Amp Golden Theater GTA-1

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoziNic

AVForums Super Veteran
AV Forums Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All,

Hoping for some help, my Golden Theater GTA-1 power amp (it?s 3 channel in terms of its speaker binding posts on the rear of the unit, but has 5 power lights and anything I find on the internet says it?s a 5 channel) is having issues with the centre channel.

It?s going to Nilam for a check-up/service and repair but I cannot find any kind of info on it (service manuals/owners manuals, company info NADA)

Except for Golden Theater & Golden Tube were owned by Solo Electronics that went under in 2000.

With the below spec on the 5 channel (I?m unsure if this is a 5 channel that has had the rear panel speaker posts changed?)

* 200W per channel into 8 ohms * 400W per channel into 4 ohms