Money over children's & parents lives

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madera Uchiha

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
Where do you report institutions aiding the spread of the COVID19? I really would love to know.
I stay in an estate wich has a Curro school in it ,and all grades from grade R to grade 12 have been back to school from June and there's always commotion during break time and knock off time without any social distancing being practiced. But that's not the major  concern, my deepest fear is the number of teachers that have been incapacitated by the COVID19  & had to leave work and stay at home.I know 4 teachers on a personal level that teach at the same school and have confirmed that they tested positive for the virus, but what's mind boggling is the school has never shut down  to conduct any sort of deep sanitization of the school ,teachers and students are testing positive by the day but lessons are moving forward as if there is nothing happening. The estate I stay in has a number of complexes and there is a particular complex which has 70 units (flats) ,out of those 70 flats 52 different house holds have tested positive for the virus because majority of the children attend the same curro in question,including my kids although I took them out of school 2 weeks prior to our official lockdown.
Is there nowhere to report this nonsensical behavior by the principal/executive? & the teachers that are keeping all this on the down low.
Because if not reported the entire estate might eventually test positive.
The fees for online e learning is the same as the fees we pay for the kids to be physically present ,so why not conduct proper cleansing of the school?.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Latest posts