Sale proposal for all forumites

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AudioJunkie

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
Good Morning Gents!!

Ok so i'm trying to make some extra money & i just happended to get a somewhat brilliant brainfart. I've
noticed that most you forumites have alot of old & used Audio/ Video equipment that's not being used
or maybe not so old Audio/Video goods which is literally money just laying around. Most of you guys
have pretty damanding jobs so taking the time to post a thread & update or check up on it on a regular
basis is difficult to do during the day. So this is what i am proposing: That anyone interested in selling
of their "preloved" equipment should contact me first, if the price is small & i can afford it then i'll buy
from you & then resell with a small markup or provide me with all the info including pics of the item & i will
do all the advertising & replying to potential buyers & what not, basically, i'll do all the dirty work for a small
fee.

I am based in Pretoria & will collect any items that i can afford to purchase. Please fell free to pm me.

vishen

Latest posts