The legendary Pathos TT

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stanp

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
It has stood the test of time for good reason.

The first time that I heard the TT I was enthralled. I experienced the best sounding reproduced music that I have ever heard. Something special and unique that I had not yet experienced.

On the second occasion that I heard the TT, it was the Proac festival day, I had the same experience once again. And still I didn't order it as I was chasing the power factor in an Amp. So I went through a few Amplifiers that had greater and greater power, but I just wasn't happy, something was badly missing. My mind kept going back the the TT. So I realized that that was the perfect amplifier for me. So I ordered one from Air music. Stefan made the order for me. Very good and friendly service as always.

Well, I patiently waited for the TT to arrive. What an exciting day when Stefan said that I would be getting it that day. It was packed in a beautiful wooden box, the lid engraved with its name. I unpacked it, what a beautiful sight it was to behold. I set it up and listened. And I got back what was missing, that effortless sound, punchy bass and openness.The TT produces effortless sound that's so beguiling. The midrange is fantastic and it reproduces intruments so realistically. The sound stage is wide and it has pinpoint imaging. It's transparency and tonal colour prevent listening fatigue.

A quote from bearenzo( Barry):" My impression with the TT is it has the ability to dig deep into music and express with excellent micro dynamics, the music through TT is full of energy and soul"
2100d53c40160dc110eb5fcc96326034.jpg
dc10e7ef7baf08eec2d2182bd71e8637.jpg
1e4dc46c0da3302d003c19a951da4462.jpg

Sent from my TA-1033 using Tapatalk

Latest posts