Take it to your grave

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morne Coetzee

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
What in your opinion is the best piece of audio equipment that you currently own or owned for the price you paid (at any price point) given the performance you received that you would consider a bargain having maybe moved on to equipment many times more expensive only to realise just how good that other cheaper component was?

I will start, I have owned many many poweramplifiers over the years, Yamaha, Rotel, Nad, Linn, Lexicon, lots and lots of Mark Levinsons and listened to even more, Krell Jeff Rowland and the list goes on...... To this day there is NO other pair of monoblocks that has the styling, features, relieability and performance for their price such as the Audiolab MB8200 Monoblocks for R16000 a pair you get gobsmacking performance and sound quality, I have never seen such power for so little money before, they easily outperform monoblocks 10 to 20 times their price.....amazing. Everyone on earth should own a pair of these at the price.
c379ee8916675a3080ca7a9cbad5d90a.jpg

Latest posts