What is actually important?

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ingvar Ahlberg

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
I don´t realy know what´s important, in the big picture, what´s important for me, here, are the friends I have met/made, Stu brought me here so when You have had enough of my ramblings, talk to Stu, not me.

During my visit here, since 2014 if I remember correctly,I have found/bvbought some very nice equipment, turntables, cartridges, tonearms, and the very special power amp, Electro Research A-75, is this important? Perhaps for me up here in the north for a short momemt but not long time.

The most important thing for me are the friends I have made here, those that makes me check in here and see if anyone of them put in some new, for me, vital information, You all know who You are so I will not name all but a good day is when Mike, Ari, Stu, Devald, and , of course Johan, has written something, Johan has left but we comunicate on another channel.

So, the essence then, for me, is You friends, my good gear is important to me but You mates/forum friends are far more important in the end.

Then this is very, very important:

Ingvar

Latest posts