Value of Lenco L75 and Rega P3? Turntable options, Thorens TD800 and Rega RP3

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irengineer

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
I own two Lenco L75's and have no idea what they are worth. I bought them a few years back to do a serious Lenco mod, but never got round to it. Also sit with a very nice Rega P3, unfortunately the RB250 tonearm on it is worn. I now have to source a new tonearm for the P3 deck, or sell what I have, pay in and get a better turntable.

One of the Lenco's is disassembled but complete (old plinth, dust cover, etc) and is a plastic wheel model. The one as is is a steel wheel model. Any idea of worth? What would a Rega P3 with glass and acrylic platter (Edwards Audio) and a brace between the tonearm and bearing (a la RP3), but no tonearm be worth?

I am being offered a trade in with cash difference on a brand new Thorens TD800 with a Rega RB300 arm (comes with electronic speed control too) or a demo model Rega RP3. In both cases I'd fit my almost unused Audio Technica AT-120e cartridge to the table.

Any opinions on the Thorens TD800, the Rega RP3 is obviously well reviewed everywhere?

I use three phono stages, a Rega Phono Mini, the build in one in my Cyrus 3i amplifier and a brand new, custom build design one. Speakers are Tannoy Saturn S10's.

All comments welcome!

Latest posts