Topping D10s - Line out dead?

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anaphylaxus

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
Hoping for some help with the following - since November 2022, I've had a Topping D10s connected to the PC, with the line out connected to a Fosi BT20A-S and a pair of bookshelf speakers.

It's always worked a treat, but after doing some cable management last week on our study, it seems the line out on the D10s isn't working. At best, I get some static or clicking.

I've changed out the USB cable, tried it with an externally powered hub, tested with another computer, and swapped out the RCA's, with no success.

I have tested the TOSLINK output on the D10s, and that still works, but that doesn't help me with my current set up.

The problem also isn't with the amp, because feeding it output from the PC MB works, as does the Bluetooth.

I've opened up the D10s and inspected but I can't see (or smell) any obviously fried (or loose) bits.

Has anyone encountered similar and solved it?

Or is there someone who could take a look at the unit and possibly repair it? Bonus points if in Cape Town!

It's out of warranty and I don't think shipping it out and back in to SA will be financially sensible.

Grateful for any assistance or input (lol, input)!