The Cure - Live in Springs

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
So my son tricked me, told me he has a muso friend called Robert, but he is not that good at music and if I will mind taking him to go help this friend sometime in March... I was a bit confused till he said he's friends surname is Smith.

Same son that took me to see Bruce Springsteen

I put 2 and 2 together and I hope to see some of you @ Rock on the lawns at carnival city  on the 16th March

*Feeling proud for teaching my children proper music and that Boys Don't Cry*  :groovy:

6804.jpg

Legendary British rock band The Cure will be performing in South Africa for the first time ever as part of the "Rock on the Lawns" Festival 2019, alongside top local acts like Karen Zoid, Zebra & Giraffe, and Fokofpolisiekar.

Formed in the late 70's, The Cure have been at the forefront of several prominent musical movements, including post-punk, new wave and Gothic rock. Throughout their career they've released 13 studio albums, sold more than 27 million records, and influenced generations of musicians. Their 1989 album Disintegration is frequently ranked on "Best of" lists, and produced hits like "Lullaby" and "Lovesong," which was covered by Adele on her album "21"

The festival takes place on the 16th of March 2019 at Carnival City in Johannesburg, and on the 21st of March at Kenilworth Racecourse in Cape Town. Tickets go on sale on Friday the 24th of August at Computicket.

Latest posts