Same old corruption/thieving, again.

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Des Miles

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-za/news/other/teacher-unions-call-for-probe-of-r431m-cleaning-bill/ar-BB1da3Oh?ocid=msedgdhp

In a 3 month period the government handed out to R 430 million to so call small business ( read, ruling elites/family/friends & hangers on. ) for the deep-cleaning of Gauteng schools. When Government spent multi-millions rands for the supply of PPE, suddenly taxi owners, car wash and dodgy builders are Government providers of PPE . They provided at prices 20/30% more and sourced the cheapest and most inferior products.
The next big Government tenders will be the collection, storage and distribution of millions of Covid-19 vaccines. Large public companies having  the capacity for the correct storage, refrigeration and distribution of the vaccines will once again be side-walled by Government in favor of so called small
businesses.
I can only image the many thousands of vaccines that are going to be destroyed at the hands of the type of people that supplied the PPE to Government. I foresee a run on fridges at Makro and Game, I recon you can get 3 to 4 in a taxi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts