It's time for change... BIG THINGS HAPPENING @ REMEDYTEC

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judy@Rtec

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
** Mod's please leave this in the general section... it needs maximum visibility***

For those who know Remedytec as a company and friend, you would know that it has pretty much been a family setup, with Adam (Mark's brother) running our installation team(s) for the last 12 years.

We're sad to say that he has taken the giant leap to immigrate, which has only very recently been officially confirmed.  We have decided not to replace the installation team in line with his departure, which translates to Remedytec no longer officially offering installations as of 31 January 2020. 

Obviously this will lead to operational changes down the line, but especially leave us with a slight void in terms of service delivery come month-end.

As such I am inviting reputable members/installers (both AV and DSTV) on the forum to contact me to be added onto our list of preferred installers. It will come with a one tiny catch, as I MIGHT, need you on one or two occasions over the next few months for backups, but other than that I would request nothing more than reliability and professionalism and in turn it may just translate into a good stream of income and the benefit of tapping into our stock hold at a good price. Phone me to discuss if you are interested. 

Praying Adam all the best for his future venture!

Latest posts