Help Unlock E Commerce

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

croak

R.I.P. 28 June 2021
Reaction score
Hello fellow AV enthusiasts, friends and foes.

I have just received communication from Takealot where they are trying to motivate the unlocking of E Commerce.
If you are a small or large business with online presence, I think it is in your interest to get behind this. If any friends or family have or work for such a business, the same may apply. A pre filled word document has been created for mailing to government by midday, Monday 27th April 2020.

Time is thus of the essence.

Here is the communication copied and pasted:

The government is now looking to change the regulations and we believe that we should be fully open and able to sell all goods.

We have the opportunity to have our voices heard and to let the government know. The public has until midday, Monday 27th April 2020 to submit all feedback and comments regarding the COVID-19 Risk Adjusted Strategy. We would appreciate it if you could take the time to send an email and help unlock e-commerce. Your message must be attached as a Microsoft Word document as per the government?s request.

To make things simpler we?ve attached a prefilled Word Document for you below. Simply click on the button at the bottom of this communication to download the file, review the comments and send it to: [email protected]. Please note that this works best on desktop.
We also encourage you to share this document and request with employees, colleagues, friends and family members to ensure we make the most of this opportunity to resume our businesses.

If you decide to submit something yourself or reword the prefilled document, please remember to follow the rules contained here:
https://www.gov.za/speeches/request-comments-schedule-services-be-phased-covid-19-risk-adjusted-strategy-25-apr-2020.

The pre filled document is here:

https://takealot.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8d1a7f2ddc932444b606162bc&id=f7ba9d77f8&e=6b8a584e29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts