Hello from Cape Town

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotty

Reaction score
Hi all,

Shout-out from Cape Town. Been lurking around the forum for some time and wanted to introduce myself.

I still run my Harman Kardon AVR240, currently with a slight mixed bag of (small) hand me down JVC speakers and an infinity (beta c250) center (Infinity Beta 50s are still in storage... space...sigh). I recently celebrated my 10 year ownership of the Harman Kardon / Infinity combo. Been looking at upgrades but have a slight hi-fidentity :eek: crises since moving back into what is essentially a small flat.

Coolest gadget I bought recently is the Motorola MOTO Stream (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WTHg3JPhWE), now me and the wife and both choose songs to stream from our phones (currently enjoying Amazon Prime music) without leaving a phone connected to the HK. Pretty happy with the gadget so far (and fun during parties if you are not a playlist control freak).

I 'almost' bought many variations of upgrades online over the last couple of years but always think back to when I bought my current system which did not sell itself on paper or with user reviews  :winkwink:.

Latest posts