Have I arrived?

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinosfronimos

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
With this, my 1000th post?

Upgraded from veteran to super veteran...?! Of audiophillia?!! And here I'm still feeling like an evergreen noob... Internet points for the win!

In receiving this prestigious award I would like to give my thanks for the many instances of valuable advice (AV and other) I've received from many wise forumites; not to mention the exceptional entertainment value of various smack-talk threads, and the happiness garnered from the great used gear I've both purchased and sold here.

If you're new here - or still an old lurker - my advice is just type a quick post & reply to a thread whenever you have something mildly interesting/useful to ask/add - that 50 post count is a golden ticket to a solid community of buyers & sellers and otherwise diversely knowledgeable members. And make bloody sure to leave detailed trade references - it is a key strength of this community.

To the vets, masters, and legends - rock on at keeping this place rocking! And even when we have our differences, try not be too quick to take offence.. Being a keyboard warrior is easy but kills the vibe - and no, you're not superior. Others (like in sex, religion, whiskey etc etc) just have a different opinion/taste and that's truly fine - you will not 'correct' them with your vehement attack on their worldview - so breath, move on, go listen to some sweet sweet music, and just keep being lekker in this generally very copacetic little niche of an otherwise overly corproratized & troll-filled internet.

Hugest of individual thanks to @kay for hosting this awesome party (and for the recent site upgrades)!

And lastly a big shout out to the mods for reading each and every twak post we post and having the tedious time of occasionally breaking up the start of a bar brawl over jou ma se cables :p

Peace out
K