Dilema

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jvl75

AVForums Member
Reaction score
This weekend I was faced with a very interesting dilema i never thought I would be in.
popped in to Epiphany for the very first time ever looking for an antistatic brush and stylus cleaner (this is close to where i live)
was in absolute awe of the equipment there and spent some time listening to some truly amaizing sounding systems that makes me doubt my own system.

The dilema came when I was presented with a flip file with some vinyl in it (due to water damage) now i love my vinyls and enjoy listening and reading inlays and looking at pics at the same time, i find it to be like a time machine of sorts. so i was faced with buying some vinyl without covers but have a few new spare plastic outer sleeves to use. the internal battle i had with myself had some sales staff looking at me as if im going crazy but i ended up taking it as the music is what im actually after. in the end my perceptions were changed regarding buying vinyl like this. the other two items were the best buy for them too as everything sounds so different after a quick clean swipe, i can only imagine what it will sound like with a new cartridge.

has anyone else been faced with something like this?

Latest posts