CT Auction proxy

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pwatts

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Interesting one, but I am looking for somebody who can attend an auction in Joostenbergvlakte on Thursday morning 16Feb since I am unable to attend myself: my beloved speakers were water-damaged with recent flooding, got insurance-claimed and prompty removed by their salvage company. I'd really like to purchase them back since the damage is not hard to repair, but their rate for direct buy-back is absurdly high. Being a boutique brand that few people know anything of, I expect the price on auction to be far less.
However, said salvagers worked so rough just during the removal, not to mention some sokkiesokkie that might occur during testing them, that I have cause for concern that their condition on the day of auction may very likely be a tad less than when they were removed.

So, I'm appealing to someone trustworthy who (of course at compensation) can attend the auction, inspect the speakers for visual damage & send photographs, test for driver damage with a basic listening test, and if OK, bid on my behalf to the maximum I'm prepared to spend based on condition.

Latest posts