Cricket

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphabet

R.I.P.
Reaction score
Don't know how many members have any interest in Cricket(world Cup that is), but I love sport(okay and Sports ;D )

I have been quite annoyed with the South African cricket team's performance thus far and today is a crunch game against England - whoever wins, gets the opportunity to lose against Australia next week and the loser goes home.

But Cricket is a funny game! SA has beaten Sri Lanka, West Indies, Ireland and lost against Aus, Bangladesh and New Zealand. Sri Lanka has beaten New Zealand, England, etc. Ireland has beaten Bangladesh. There is no fixed pattern here!

Off course it is possible that SA beat England today and a very remote chance that the beat Aus in the semi-finals and go ahead to beat Sri Lanka/New Zealand in the finals, but then again hell could freeze over as well ;D

Typical South African, hey! When our teams do well, we are behind them all the way, but if they lose we want to lynch them! I am no different in that aspect ;D