Any Webdesigners/Webmasters in the House of AV?

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mafioso

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm a member of the Cape Town Society of Model and Experimental Engineers, here in Cape Town.

Our Society is over 100 years old and we have premises in Rondebosch, Cape Town where we have tracks set up for a variety of model train guages but this is only one of the many interests of the Society's members.

We have workshops equipped with machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, a surface grinder and so forth and all our machines are at the disposal of members to mill and turn whatever 'model' or tool they wish to make for themselves.

Our membership is very small (below 50 paid up members) and our chairman asked me to investigate and implement the design and hosting of a Society website with the view  and aim to make ourselves better known to members of the public and to increase the Society's membership.

The Society was founded in the UK  more than 100 years ago and there are branch Societies in the UK and Australia and possibly also in other countries - all of these being independent and autonomous.

As far as I know, there is already a domain registered for a while but not much more has been done to take the project of a website further.

If anyone here is willing, interested and able to assist us in a website project, please send me a PM or call me at 021 762 2953.

mafioso

Latest posts