dog attack...

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firehorse

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yesterday i go and deliver some dog food to a customer in Glen Austin - yes i sell Montego Dog Food - the best on the market i tell you -

Anyhow i skiet through to deliver the food and see a bit of a commotion - the older dog on the property was attacked and killed by the other younger dogs - sad indeed but the story gets better -

I drive up to the garage to dump the 2 25kg bags and see out of the corner of my eye a RottieXGSD running towards me with intent - so i kept my ground but did not see the other two behind me...

They were smaller dogs but i was more concerned with the Rottie X - the little shits behind me thought it was time and started biting me on both legs and the big one approached - luckily a swift boot sorted out the rottie but the two littles one had a field day - little dogs do bite rather sore - the one actually punctured my right shoe and left a nasty 2 inch slice in my foot and the other left a nice gaping puncture just above my archilles - pretty scary stuff - could have got worse i guess

But the Glen Grant sorted me out...