Author Topic: Tell your friends.... bargains bargains bargains  (Read 2059 times)

Offline achim

• Commercial Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Good brands in good hands
    • 13hof
Tell your friends.... bargains bargains bargains
« on: June 12, 2017, 10:50:40 PM »
13 Hof Cape Town is "cleaning up"! Since 13 THE LOFT started in December - the direction is getting clear and clearer.
THE LOFT in Cape Towns CBD is one of the finest showrooms for High End Audio in the world. This what you can experience there - you will NOT experience in any average HiFi Store.

13 Hof (Street) is known by many - and some here on our forum as well - but I ll give up 13 Hof Street as a showroom.

My focus will be THE LOFT.... High End and what "they call Ultra High End" - components from R 90.000 to R 3 Mio and more...
And of course you still can buy your rega P1,2 and 3 and certain Tannoy speakers, Audio Analogue products - but THE LOFT is about
High End only....

Finest Brinkmann Turntables, Brinkmann Electronics, Clearaudio from the Concept to the Statement - all is ready to show and all is ready to go....
Gryphon Audio, Avantgarde Acoustics, Martion, Odeon, Tannoys Prestige and Legacy Series, Soltanus Electrostatic Speakers, Eden Acoustic and a huge variation of Cartridges from Brinkmann EMT, Hana (!!!!), Well Tempered, Transfiguration, Clearaudio and Charisma. That you can expect at THE LOFT

To empty 13 Hof I will "do" a big sale out... check for Tannoys Definition DC 6.2 piano black or Limited Edition. You never ever will get such speakers so cheap (new or out of demo). Still there are a few pairs Revolution XT8F left, XT6, Revolution Mini, Mercury Line and some audio pro speakers ...

There are also some very exciting demo items available (or trade ins by upgrade to something bigger and better).

There is a pair of  my Legends ..the mighty Unison Max1, a Triode 25 (Integrated Valve Amp), Northstar CD Player and DAC.
There are some brandnew rega Brio R and Apollo R and DAC R at crazy prices (new Generation is knocking at the door). But the stuff is excellent and ...its winter in South Africa. Time to enjoy good music at your fire place.

There are even some demo pairs of Avantgarde Horns which will turn out as a bargain.. a mint Avantgarde Uno and a Zero One XD active Speaker as well. Both did their job as demo models and now its time to go....

There are many Audio Analogue Crescendo Integrated Amps and Crescendo CD Player (actual Generation). You never will get more music for such little money..

Time for a visit or?

Contact us to book a demo. - Twitter

Offline PierreM

• AVForums Veteran
Re: Tell your friends.... bargains bargains bargains
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 06:52:09 AM »
Any of those Hana SL cartridges going for a song Achim? One cannot easily ignore 4 !!!! now can one?

Online JonnyP

• Gear Slutē
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • To the centre of the city in the night
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 07:49:08 PM »
I went to a conference in CT this week, due to work pressures managed to attend two days of a three day conference, got a half hour to go to a record shop then 8.30 to 5pm next day, airport and out.  I'd love a run down of clearance prices (particularly the Unison Max and Triode 25).  Knew I wouldn't make it to the Loft.
Are you waiting for loneliness to paralyse? Are you waiting for sister midnight to anaesthetise?

Offline achim

• Commercial Member
    • 13hof
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 09:03:46 AM »
........these you can order blind Jon.....and you should! ;)

Max1 and Triode 25 is such a fine and magic combination.... but also with Simply Two Amp (a bit cheaper but very interesting as well)

Offline Katji

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • AVForums Veteran
    • soundcloud
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2017, 11:57:18 AM »
But you will keep 12 Hof as a residence, and for the art?

Offline Mervin

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • AVForums Veteran
    • Security Audit and Control Solutions
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2017, 12:10:11 PM »
But when I visit CT.. You have excuses  :tongue:
Behind the cupboard door... Narnia

Offline achim

• Commercial Member
    • 13hof
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2017, 02:19:20 PM »
...well Mervin..... by such short notice ...yes.... not excuses but maybe other obligations.....
Especially your visit is so appreciated... but 2-3 days in advance I would like to plan....

13 Hof Street will be my home for a while ..... with the Art and the big Gryphon System .... but there is somebody very interested in buying the house fully furnished and with the Gryphon (without Art). Lets see.....

The Loft is so much better for the demo and sound.....

Offline LINNtastic

• AVForums Member
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2017, 05:55:50 PM »
A big thank you to Achim for hosting me today. Some great conversation, equipment and dont forget the art. I walked out with a pair of Tannoy Revolution XT8F's.  :Whoohoo:

They are now hooked up to my VA Exclame, amazing sound.  :thumbs:

Offline achim

• Commercial Member
    • 13hof
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2017, 05:45:28 PM »
.........thank you for the wonderful comment here... I m very happy that you enjoy your Tannoys... (they re exceptional in their price class).
Well..and see you again because you must experience the Loft as well...

Offline LINNtastic

• AVForums Member
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2017, 06:58:17 PM »
I will most definitly make a turn at the loft.  :notworthy:

Online Nidri

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • Don't panic.
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2017, 09:12:14 PM »
There are some brandnew rega Brio R and Apollo R and DAC R at crazy prices (new Generation is knocking at the door). But the stuff is excellent and ...its winter in South Africa. Time to enjoy good music at your fire place.

Is there an Apollo-R left at a crazy price?

Offline achim

• Commercial Member
    • 13hof
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2017, 06:11:10 AM »
....... ;) yes 2 Apollo R are left....and 2 Brio R ....

Online Nidri

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • Don't panic.
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2017, 07:31:11 AM »
....... ;) yes 2 Apollo R are left....and 2 Brio R ....

Thanks Achim. Please PM me a price for an Apollo-R (black).