Tree to cup experience

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raffs

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
I spent a week on the south coast last week and was pleasantly surprised to find out about Beaver Creek Coffee Estate (Port Edward), they do daily tours taking you through the whole production process. They grow their own product and roast and package all in house. Very informative I definitely had a braoder understanding of what goes into making a great cuppa. They also have a wonderful restaurant on the premises with lekker treats and you can sample their various coffees, and thereafter you can buy some of this fine product directly from their store , which also carries a wide range of not only coffee related products but also high quality deli type products To top all this off the location is for want of a better word awesome , the tour costs 45 Mandelas a head and kids under a certain age are free, if you are a caffeine nut like me I would strongly recommend visiting Beaver Creek, or if you in the area and you looking for somewhre to have a lekker meal with a great coffee in a relaxed setting you wont be disappointed.

http://www.beavercreek.co.za/

Latest posts