Hello!! I'm a newby!!!

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judy@Rtec

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hello all! My name is Judy (yes you heard rightists a 'chicky' having the nerve to post on an AV forum ;D) and admittedly am part of one of the smaller dealers in the industry. As such I know more than the average girl (you have my permission to be a little sexist, cause its true,  girls generally do not know much about this stuff), but I aim to learn much more - about product, but more so about the industry in its whole.  I'd also like to pick your brains a bit, and hopefully by doing so make me/us better at what we do.

We really don't keep a tab on competitors (perhaps to our detriment) and as such, following a rescent chat with one of our suppliers, I was TRULY horrified and sad to find out how many sound shops had closed down over the last two years :'(... I need to find out why... So hopefully we do not head down the same route...

So that's me.... Oh and the fact that my intention is not to promote our brands, or black mouth others brands, so please don't ask me to.  :-X

PS:Our kit at home (today, until it changes, because it does, often)... Yamaha RXA3010, Denon DBP 2012, monitor audio RX6,5.1 surround...

Latest posts