monster beats studio

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cj otten

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
right so i was wondering around incredible connection bored out my mind and saw the demo stand for these headphones, thought id try and see what all the hype is about. well take my advice FIRST CHECK THE VOLUME of the archos mp3 player its hooked up to, my word some people must be super deaf!!

anyhow after adjusting the volume and trying to find some semi decent music i realised these headphones are super comfortable, like really comfortable (more so than my senn 598's). plus they well built. sound wise these put alot of emphasis on the mid bass but they do a good job of dealing with the little bright sounds and details. the noise cancelling was also pretty impressive (on par if not better than bose).

so after being indecisive i took the plunge and ponied up the 3k. the packaging of these is awesome, they come with flight adapters and the nicest 3/4 inch adapter i have ever seen. the travel case they are supplied with is also useful and once again well made. ultimately these suite my needs perfectly, they are powered so they need batteries but so far they dont seem to chew them up quickly. they work wonderfully with rock, rap and electro, but also performed well with enya and michael buble.

sure they not analytical, and yes they colour the sound, but if you listen to specific genres then these are really fun to listen too, they give you that toe tapping, fist pumping and air guitaring feeling that my senn's cannot match. plus they SUPER COMFORTABLE.

mini review done