You guys are awesome

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimbaLand

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
I just got a PM from one of the gentlemen of the forum. I got goosebumps reading it. The PM  from the forumiye was about how everyone is so excited because of my purchase of  my dream speaker. He mentioned in the PM about how the forum is so excited for me and how some members ( [member=14115]Andile[/member] and others) sound to be so more excited than I am. Communities are build on a common interest and the forum is a striving community. We disagree and sometimes it becomes heated but that?s how communities are.

I remember joining the forum and Gear Slave (Gert) deleted my post count when I sold my sub at 51 posts 🤣🤣🤣. We have so many members that join to sell something but they get caught in the process and we have some that are just here to be here because it?s a nice place to be. My audio journey started way before the forum but the forum made me to buy gear I never thought I could spend money on. I didn?t just spend money on gear but extended a house to build a room for the hobby. The madam still thinks I was just making more space for us but little did she know that the main reason was to build a dedicated room.

Guys thanks for the support. You guys are awesome. I have more friends on the forum than outside because out there nearly anyone understands me and what makes me tick. [member=13723]Swindlehurstguy[/member]  thanks for the warm PM. Let?s all continue to build our dream systems while inspiring others to build theirs

Latest posts