Nothing?s perfect

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

udwadia

AVForums Member
Reaction score
Why / What do we chase?Imagine you have a system . After some time, thought ,money spend ,  moving furniture and speakers, adding tweaks , optimizing kit etc etc etc ......Set up optimized.  Happiness. Know the feeling ?    Then one fine sunny day comes along a track that could sound better. Then I look for more tracks that challenge the ?meticulous set up ?. I think ?something?s wrong ?.    I?m upset , a little sad.  I try repositioning speakers. This spoils sound of previous excellent tracks. I think?  maybe  I need a better cartridge , DAC, amplifier, speakers?  Another hunt begins . Amount of funds or desperation dictates intensity of search.    One is better off with no available funds? Self  consolation helps .    BUT if funds are available one suffers the dilemma of choice .  Worse if funds are just about available .Is  this a hobby or what ? 
Nothing is perfect . Be content with a set up that plays most tracks well , forget everything else , and  Enjoy the music.

Latest posts