Infinity RSe Speakers - How do they sound?

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crafter

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I see that a pair are for sale in my area in Durban on Gumtree (see link at bottom). I would appreciate any advice on how these speakers sound and if you think they will suit my needs. I've heard great things about the EMIT tweeters. I'm still young without heaps of cash but want some versatile yet good sounding speakers for the long term.

A few considerations:
- I will run them off my NAD 3400 amp.
- Being cash strapped I will use as a main setup for both movies/TV and for music. Listening to music is much more important to me though.
- I prefer a warmer sounding speaker and (being young) do enjoy a bit more bass. I might in the long term add a sub if the bass is slightly weaker.
- I listen to a wide variety of music from classical to folk to rock to hip hop/rap. My girlfriend also enjoys playing dance music. So a versatile speaker is needed...
- I generally listen to music at moderate to higher volumes and not at low background volumes. I enjoy sitting down and getting a full experience...
- I'm currently in a small garden flat but may move into something larger in the future.

I'm a bit worried that these may be a bit too small for me. The price of R 2000 is within my budget range. Any advice is most welcome!

https://www.gumtree.co.za/a-speakers/pinetown/infinity-rse/1003992436860910005829109

Latest posts