Gonna be off the forum for a while...

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullet_GP

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
Alright gents, most of you know my current situation and it has just gone from bad to worse. I will be selling off the remainder of my household contents and will settle one or two debts with my fellow forum members as well as some other important accounts, come month-end. I have know literally lost everything (house and car included) My son will be living with my mother-in-law (which is a huge relief) and my wife and I have to make a plan to get out (Anyone know of a homeless shelter/dirt cheap commune or similar in and around GP area maybe?). Will work for room and board ( I work my butt off, very hard worker). I will not have internet access and bid all my fellow forum members and good friends adios. I sincerely enjoyed my stay on this forum.

Jobless for 9 months now and applying for an average of around 10-15 jobs on a daily basis but due to my past I am denied job opportunities. All these employers seem to be against 2nd chances, so the move at this stage has become an ugly reality.

Who knows, maybe things can change.

All I ask for from all you gents is to pray for us and hope that our situation changes soon

I am absolutely gutted that I cannot provide for my wife and son and therefore feel pretty worthless at this stage in my life. I trust your prayers will help so that we can turn this situation around and look back one day in laugher

Latest posts