Fantastic client experiance

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaWKiS_CT

AVForums Member
Reaction score
We are very often quick to complain about poor service but slow to give credit where it is due and I am guilty of this as well. So in the spirit of the festive season I thought I would share what has become a consistent experience every time I visit at E-piphany. I have always been extremely happy/grateful for the advice, service and costing from Hein and his team over the past year since I started building my HT setup out and have never felt like they are only trying to make a sale which is what some of the larger mass retailers manage to do and is the reason I avoid them.

Case in point was a random visit recently to look at some valve amps out of interest recently which resulted in the team taking the time to demo a bunch of variations over a great cup of coffee with absolutely no expectation of anything but sharing good advise/experience for what is clearly a passion as much as a business and I think this is what makes the difference.

Cudos to you sir and every other Audio shop (there are many) that cares for the client rather than just bottom line.

Wishing everyone on this forum and your loved ones a blessed Christmas and happy new year.

Latest posts