Day 27

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

User121314

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Day #27

:angrywife: had me digging in the garden again. Well, it was either that or housework. Sunshine, sweat & earthworms won.
1 x young stinkwood tree replanted.
1 x green leafy shrubby bush thing with purple flowers replanted (cannot remember what it was called).

First Highlight of the day:
Whilst putting a 5 litre bottle of mixed Oros in the beer fridge (We give it to the bin collectors every Thursday) I saw, with much delight, a lonely bottle of Brakspear Bitter hidden in the bottom door. Here I thought the fridge was empty, but no, one lonesome soldier was standing guard. Until then, anyway.
Bitter beer isn?t my all-time favourite, but beggars cannot be choosers!

Tried a quick & easy no-knead bread today. Although I did. How can one not knead dough? Turned out pretty well for such an easy concoction, so will post the details in the food & drink board. It vanished within an hour of coming out the oven, so clearly the residents all enjoyed. Or fed it to the birds without me knowing.  :flame:

Talking of Angels ? you do all know that this morning around 03h00 it was officially the END TIMES?
We all have the irrefutable knowledge from our cave-dwelling ancestors, that at the END TIME there will be sparks & fire in the sky right?
Well this morning saw an abundance of sparks & fire blazing across the sky. The witchdoctors & heretics (some call them scientists) named it the Lyrid Meteor Shower ? they lie like a cheap watch. These are the same people that created 5G to poison us all with a virus dammit. I'm sure they're Lizards.  :giggle: :angel: It is over folks, we are no more, it is merely our ethereal spirits unable to let go that are still mucking about under lock-down. I?ll stick around at least long enough to drink the beer that is now in my fridge!

I have promised  :angrywife: & the kids, that I?ll seek a Shaman?s help the day I arrive home to find the skeletons in my closet playing with the toys in my attic.
Probably a good thing I haven?t left home in a while?

Latest posts