Chris's "Barn finds" Album containing old 78's.

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisdc

AVForums Member
Reaction score
His Master's Voice, Colombia, Brunswick. Out of interest i weighed them. 282, 358 & 308 grams respectively!

And so you clicked on this hoping to see photos of the collection, right? And i took photos, lots of photos. I even bought a new camera . But that's as far as i got because when i try and upload them.... yes you guessed it, the Microsoft Circle of Hopelessness goes round and round followed by "connecting...." and after about half an hour of this crap I've fallen asleep. So now I've tried PhotoBucket, ImageShack and TinyPic - the latter appears to be married to PhotoBucket. I don't want a Polo, I don't want to count bouncing red balls, i don't want to be told i can be paid for participating in surveys. I just want to upload some f*****g photos. Why is this too much to ask?  I'm going to bed now before i smash something. Mods... people who run this site... please!!! can't we just move into the 21st century and upload directly, dispensing with all those image hosting sites? Please?