We Are Busy Bodies direct to client orders

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevanbuxt

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
I am now working more a direct to client model with one other dealer only as it is going to make it cheaper for all of you to purchase Ltd ED LPs pressed at Precision in Canada. We have done this to avoid new higher pressing prices/shipping/press delays etc.

The new prices work out cheaper than the last batch brought in. i.e. the average single LP is now LESS  than the
RRP of ZAR520
on the last import. Double LPs work out at a bit more.

There is a box of only 100 odd LPs already packed, reserved, and ready for SA including these titles.  Anyone interested in any of these titles please message me ASAP - as the direct to client pre-order is happening now.

Stock is limited for the next 24 to 48 hours. 

see https://wearebusybodies.bandcamp.com/ for more info. Some of the other titles are pre-booked for the next order.

Here is the list:

1. Almon Memela - Funky Africa - well sought after seminal SA LP - producer of Roots (Barney Rachabane)
2. Eboni Band - Ivory Coast meets Motown
3. Vis-A-Vis - Di Wo Ho Ni
4. Vis-A-Vis - Best of Vis-A-Vis in Congo Style
5. Christo Graham - Turnin' - Canada gems
6. Christo Graham - Graham's General Store - Canada gems
7. Beach Body - Canada gems
8. The Drive - Can You Feel It - seminal SA - post Heshoo Beshoo with Bheki Mseleku
9. Tom Dissevelt - Fantasy in Orbit 2LP - early electronica
10. Etubom Rex Williams - Ubok Aka Inua - seminal Nigerian LP
11. Etubom Rex Williams - seminal Nigerian LP
12. WABB-100 - WABB compilation - label compilation
13. King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Teenage Gizzard with hidden 7 inch
14. King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - L.W. Live in Australia '21 - plays backwards
15. Kippie Moketsi/Hal Singer - Blue Stompin'
16. New Age Doom & Lee "Scratch" Perry (Pink Vinyl Version) - Lee Scratches' last project