Trompies (chicken this time) Trinchado

Trompie67

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Rnwza said:
If Sandown, Woodmead and Bryanston are closed, where is there still a Baron? The one in Witkoppen?

Such a pity...I have many fond memories of Friday evenings at the one in Sandton. And hangover scars to prove it.

We were invited to the opening of Sandton, it was a serious step upmarket for the brand. Have fond memories of the revolving booths!  :Whoohoo:

Fourways (in the dip at Hammets Crossing Office Park).
Kyalami (Top side of Kyalami Corner Shopping Centre in a stand-alone building)
Bedfordview (Bedford Village centre, cnr. Nicol & Van Buuren rd.)

croak

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
So my Trinchado A Le Baron Tromp is in the oven.  Counting down 10 mins to go.  Tasted a bit before it went in and it would appear it will be Boss.   

croak

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hi-Phibian said:
So my Trinchado A Le Baron Tromp is in the oven.  Counting down 10 mins to go.  Tasted a bit before it went in and it would appear it will be Boss. 

Thanks a lot for this Trompie.  It was good.  It?s been too long since we had the Baron one but I don?t think your stands back for it .  Crockery was scraped clean by all. 

Trompie67

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hi-Phibian said:
Thanks a lot for this Trompie.  It was good.  It?s been too long since we had the Baron one but I don?t think your stands back for it .  Crockery was scraped clean by all.

:thumbs: :thumbs: Glad you all enjoyed!

socrates

AVForums Member
Reaction score
Greetings Trompies: just saw the recipe tonight =will try it.
I was invited by close friends to a pub with a restaurant in Rossetenville near Turffontein racecourse: They took me especially to try their grilled chicken peri-peri: It scored a 10!
in my books.
This was before the lockdown.

Trompie67

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
socrates said:
Greetings Trompies: just saw the recipe tonight =will try it.
I was invited by close friends to a pub with a restaurant in Rossetenville near Turffontein racecourse: They took me especially to try their grilled chicken peri-peri: It scored a 10!
in my books.
This was before the lockdown.

I assume Parreirinha located in the old police station? Their food is legendary. Their location too, but for less pleasant reasons! :)

Let us know how the recipe turned out once you've tried it!

andredt

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
I must say that looks bloody delicious and i will have to try it this weekend.