The rollerball infomercial

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dolt

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
I am actually trying to ID a song....

Many many moons ago in the mid 90's there was an infomercial for this rollerskate variant called rollerballs. I think it was a verimark product. There was this long infomercial about it explaining how it was better than rollerblades.

Anyway, the informercial used this distorted bluesy guitar lick that I didn't care much for the time, but as years passed, I realized how cool it was and that I missed it.

Fast forward to 2 decades later some random b grade movie on etv from the 90's or maybe early 2000's had a song with that same lick. (well I remember it that way)... Sadly, being busy at the time, I didn't get the name of the movie or even remember the actors. I don't even know what it was about other that a rockstar who lost his mojo and tries to get it back. I think this song was supposed to be one of his hits in the movie.

I guess I could start by finding this infomercial somewhere. Any suggestions? youtoobs isn't much help.

The crazy part is I've never even heard the whole song, just that part. Its starting to bother me. Hope its not a dumb song. Best case is that its something like Robin Trower's Bridge of Sighs with that epic phrase in the end..... unless I just discovered another instance of the mandela effect.