The Brand Dewaudio

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alain

Reaction score
Some time ago I had the total pleasure of meeting Dewald.
It did not take long for me to yearn to one day have a truly good audio line up.  Under Dewald's guidance and expertise it soon became a reality.  Dewald, I truly thank you for this.

With my introduction to Dewaudio now complete, I started a new audio adventure.  Dewald.... I said, I need a line amplifier worthy of driving my very special power amplifier. The challange is that the design of the line amplifier must contain some valves..... and  the cosmetic design be such that it pairs with that of the power amplifier.

Dewald bounced his ideas/suggestions off me and I bought his hook line and sinker.  Last Saturday was the big day!  The day of the audition.  Dewald's end product sounded superb, and had me speachless.  Gobsmacked!!!!  A perfect match for my amplifier, in looks and sound.

So if you are looking for a South African brand and product that can hold its own amoungst all of the international manufacturers .... Dewaudio is your port of call.

Thanks again Dewald, you made my audiophilia come true!!!!

Latest posts