Suggested gear in the EU

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MetalMilitia

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
Hey guys

So I've been in the Netherlands for two months now already after having sold up everything we owned in SA

It's the longest I've been without an audio system and I really am itching. Bought a set of Sony XF-1000XM3's which have been great but I need a home stereo setup and thought it's a great opportunity to try out some different gear to what I am used to. I miss keeping an eye on the AVSA classifieds and finding the odd bargain I won't lie so have been doing the same here also, watching Marktplaats, Facebook etc.

Anything to be recommended that I can keep any eye open for here? I could just get a decent NAD/Rotel 2ch and some Kefs/AE's and be done with it but I want to be a bit more adventurous. Have seen some vintage JBL, Altec, Tannoy speakers pop up which I would love owning but 15" drivers and horns aren't going to be ideal in the small space we currently in so I could probably accommodate an 8" at most  ;D

Please throw out some suggestions for amplifiers and speakers i could be on the lookout for here so i can build up a humble stereo setup again  :dop:

Latest posts