Stupid old man with a few good ideas.

Ingvar Ahlberg

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
So, not been absent this time, just not kept the maintenance of this thread up to a decent level, actually no reason eithter to keep it alive just for longevity.
But want to add some notes on the last subject, the aperiodic loudspeaker design and what it can do in comparison to other design routes.

Will be back soon

Ingvar

Ingvar Ahlberg

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
I?m sorry, but the popcorn are not the right approach to this subject, might do for a lousy Disney or Pixar or whatever the stupid american movie makers calls themselves.

For a discussion regarding aperiodic loudspeaker enclosures You should go get a glass of Allesverloren Tina Barocca, or any other decent cape red.

Ingvar

El Sid

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
Ingvar I hope you don't mind, but I am a beer-drinking barbarian from inland SA (where we eat our effete wine-sipping compatriots from the Cape for breakfast), so I will be knocking back a few pale ales while this goes on....

HBAutomation

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
:giggle: absolutely. Windhoek lager would have been a far better option. However... popcorn is all that is available on a Sunday evening. the anticipation of an in depth  audio engineering post call's for what I have!

Ingvar Ahlberg

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
Ingvar I hope you don't mind, but I am a beer-drinking barbarian from inland SA

I?m from Sweden, where barbarians were invented, more or less, I say that thing about cape red just to keep the soft guys in fancy suits reading my threads,( right now drinking beer and eating pop corn, but don?t tell anyone)

Ingvar

DeonC

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
Ingvar Ahlberg said:
But want to add some notes on the last subject, the aperiodic loudspeaker design and what it can do in comparison to other design routes.

Ingvar

This will be interesting. Waiting with great interest. :thumbs:

Ingvar Ahlberg

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
Back here again after some 3 years of absence, forced here by unforseen circumstances that has necessitated new speakers.

4 perfect samples of JBL 2220 aquired and a few days of incoherent ramblings ended up in a very conventional start so those four
units will inhabit 2 of those:

rog2.png

Ingvar