Schalk (Valve Audio) fund

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Francois

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
As I said in the General section, Schalk is in SERIOUS condition and needed another operation today (Sunday). I have managed to deposit more than 50% of the operation costs. His medical is completely depleted.

1. Reason for the post: Schalk is a legend on the forum and has ALWAYS gone the extra mile to help us. I would like to respond in kind. 😢
  2. Costs: Currently more than R50k just for today, hospital to follow. I wont be surprised if more than R100k
  3. Fund: If you want to contribute, AM Donald, FNB 255355, 6229 508 9546. Its private. Else PM me for Schalk's account number. Why private, because SARS might tax his business account as INCOME 😡 I have never set up a fund, so advice is 100% welcome
  4. Whatsapp: I set up a group but at 512 people (audio) it stopped me (limit), and then prompt banned me as SPAM. Awaiting unlock 😩
  5. Raffle: I have a Linn LP12 with Valhalla arm and fairly good Linn cartridge, Lets start at R8k and whatever the selling price, Ill put that also into the fund!!
  6. Feedback: Ill keep updating the post with news

Last edited: