SALE! Be the first to get some of the last....

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

achim

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
After some very busy weeks my Loft got suddenly very empty.....I am now in the phase to "re-fill" my display and demo units, change and enrich my portfolio by 2 or 3 new brands - some new brands and products will come - and some others have to go....there are a few Clearaudio TTs (Concept, DC Performance, Innovation and Master Innovation and an unused Double Side Matrix Pro Washing maschine which I sell mint from my display - to replace them with other Clearaudio products) PM if you re interested.....

The very last "real" Tannoys from the original Tannoy Team and handmade in Scotland have to go (please dont forget Tannoy got sold to Behringer Group and many things since than changed.

1 pair Turnberry GR from my demo goes for R 75K (retail actual 150K)  They absolutely mint!
1 pair Kensington GR original packed and sealed goes for 170k (retail actually 340k)  THEY ARE NEW!
1 pair Autograph Minis original packed and sealed goes for 19K (retail actually 42K)  THEY ARE NEW

I still believe the Avantgarde Acoustic ZERO ONE XD belong to the best and most beautyful speakers in their price range - with the difference and big PLUS that they are fully active and replace a complete set up of external components.... Pre/DAC and Amps are build in and the Avantgarde Software allows you set them up perfectly in any room.
Other than in Europe ..this concept never arrived the local market..therefore I let them go. 2 sets in beautyful black finish are left:

1 pair of Avantgarde Zero XD should fly at 170K (retail 340K) NEW & SEALED!

Last but not least there a few interesting trade ins as AR Ref5SE Pre, Primare DAC30, Cary DAC/Streamer ..not sure which model ;)

Pictures and infos will be send by whatsapp  0764581641