Paradise Found: Sonus Faber Chameleon B

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommygun

AVForums Member
Reaction score
Almost straight away it was clear that what my room needed was a far smaller speaker than what I have been listening to for the past three years or so. As amazing as it is, my Linn LK100/Kairn/Keilidh tri-aktiv system just never sounded its best in my very echo-ey lounge.

By contrast, the Sonus Fabers lighter footprint fills the entire room with coherent, luxurious sound that I never thought was possible in such a poor acoustic environment. Besides the seemingly bulletproof build of the cabinets, the sound screams quality no matter what I try and play through them. I am seriously chuffed!

I tested them with both my Adcom GFA-555 II amp and Rega Brio, and although it seems crazy to have such a huge amp power such small speakers, the Adcom provides that little bit more roundedness in terms of the sound.

A big thanks to Bertus [member=15446]Crashappy[/member] for introducing me to these and for taking the time for me to enjoy the full listening experience before pulling the trigger!

85cYWsC

Latest posts